Autism specialist SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London N10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Autism specialist SEN Teaching Assistant – Enfield (N10)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Do you wish to one day become an Educational Psychologist or a Teacher, but would like to build experience in an SEN teaching assistant role first?
Furthermore are you interested in gaining valuable first hand teaching experience while shadowing talented and supportive staff, who can nurture you into the teacher you wish to be?
If this Autism specialist SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Autism specialist SEN Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Supportive inclusion department with experienced SENDCo
Autism specialist SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
This school are currently looking for a dedicated and talented individual to strengthen their inclusion department and work exclusively with their students with autism. This is perfect experience for an individual eager to work towards one day becoming a teacher or educational psychologist!
You will work alongside a dedicated and supportive SEN department closely guided by an experienced SENDCo where you will provide crucial support to students with autism. You will deliver small group and 1:1 intervention sessions where you will closely monitor and support student progress so it is important to be able to cater and tailor your sessions to best suit student’s educational needs.
Autism specialist SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Autism specialist SEN Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Autism specialist SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.