Autism Support SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B25 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Autism Support SEN Teaching Assistant – Yardley, Birmingham (B25)
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development, which would prove to be a very enriching and rewarding experience for yourself?
Perhaps previous experience working with SEN students inspired you to pursue a career within education?
If this Autism Support SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Autism Support SEN Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Yardley, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- perfect for an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Autism Support SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Ability to cater for students with Autism
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Autism Support SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Autism Support SEN Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Autism Support SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.