Behaviour and Learning Mentor – Secondary School Leeds
|Salary||GBP£300-£325 Per Week|
Behaviour and Learning Mentor – Leeds Secondary School – Support Pupils 1:1 and in small groups
Do you have core subject degree and are aspiring to enter a career in secondary school education?
Do you have prior experience in working with children with behavioural needs?
Would you benefit from paid experience as a Behaviour and Learning Mentor in a Secondary School in one of the Leeds’s most improved secondary schools with the ability to progress into teacher training?
This thriving Leeds Secondary School is keen to recruit a talented graduate to support pupils as a Learning and Behaviour mentor, starting as soon as possible.
Behaviour and Learning Mentor:
- Supporting pupils with behavioural needs
- Secondary school environment
- Excellent experience for an aspiring teacher
- Degree required – excellent academic background
- Full academic year in one school
- Paid £300 – £325 per week
About the School:
- Forward thinking Secondary school
- Outstanding SEN/pastoral department
- Warm and welcoming staff
- Fantastic transport Links
- Ability to progress to teacher training the following year
- Fantastic area
About the Role:
- £300 – £325 Per week, term time only
- Support the inclusion team
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with pupils – offering interventions
- Full academic year
- 2:1 minimum Requirement
- Previous experience working with children ideal
If you are a passionate and driven graduate with a desire to help and expand their knowledge of working with children with extra behavioural needs in a warm and welcoming school in a fantastic location, then Click Apply or feel free to ring the head office and email your CV to Amy at i-teachers.