Behaviour Graduate Support Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Behaviour Graduate Support Assistant – Primary – Leeds
Are you a graduate with a 2:1 or above degree and are looking to develop your experiences in a school setting?
Do you have previous experience managing challenging behaviour in a school setting, PRU or support worker role?
If so, this Behaviour Graduate Support Assistant role could be the perfect role for you! Please do not hesitate to apply for this unique role by sending your CV to Demi today!
Who are i-teachers?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Behaviour Graduate Support Assistant – About the Role:
- Behaviour Graduate Support Assistant- Full time role
- Support pupils with challenging behaviour
- Work closely with the inclusion team and teachers
- You will receive excellent support and training from day one and be a truly valued member of the team
- Deliver 1:1 intervention
- Monday – Friday (school hours)
- Paid role £70- £90 per day
- Interviewing now!
Behaviour Graduate Support Assistant–The School:
- Located in Leeds, LS9
- Good graded Primary school
- Great transport links
- Superb SLT
- Work with a fantastic pastoral department
- Interviews now– Behaviour Graduate Support Assistant role
Behaviour Graduate Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- Minimum of 2:1 degree classification
- Experience with challenging behaviour is essential, the school have specified the opted individual must have a few years’ experience
- Graduate must be resilient and flexible
- Enthusiastic and driven graduate
If this Behaviour Graduate Support Assistant role sounds like the ideal role for you then send your CV to Demi today to apply for this role! Do not miss out on this new long-term position today!