Behaviour Learning Mentor
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a psychology graduate who would you relish the opportunity to build up school-based experience supporting students on a 1:1 or group basis?
Do you have prior experience working within a tutor centre or a special educational needs setting?
If you are looking to train towards becoming an educational or child psychologist then this incredibly reward Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Put your priors experience, knowledge and skills towards supporting students who may have various struggles at school in this fantastic Behaviour Learning Mentor opportunity!
Start immediately working at this warm & welcoming Ealing secondary & sixth form in this Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role.
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Behaviour Learning Mentor role
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- Immediate start
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Behaviour Learning Mentor role.