Behaviour Learning Mentor – Pastoral Mentor
|Location:||London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £550 per Week|
Do you have prior pastoral experience within a school or education setting?
Are you searching for a role where you’re supporting students in order to help them to succeed and meet their true potential?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this behaviour learning mentor role could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Put your priors experience, knowledge and skills towards supporting students who may have various struggles at school in this fantastic behaviour learning mentor opportunity!
Start immediately working at a cohesive Lambeth secondary & sixth form in this Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role.
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £550 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to strong transport links
- Lambeth borough
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The secondary school & sixth form:
- In its second year
- STEM specialist academy
- Specialising in KS4 & KS5
- Lambeth borough, Inner & South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Behaviour Learning Mentor role.
This role is based in the borough of Lambeth however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea and Wandsworth.