Behaviour Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who would you relish a school based role where you’re supporting student’s wellbeing to ensure they succeed in the classroom?
Do you have prior pastoral experience within a school or education setting?
This incredibly rewarding Behaviour Learning Mentor role could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for and be fantastic experience as a next career step!
Put your priors experience, knowledge and skills towards supporting students who may have various struggles at school in this fantastic behaviour learning mentor opportunity!
Start immediately working at this Outstanding Hounslow secondary school & sixth form in this superb Behaviour Learning Mentor role.
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors or education psychologists
- September 2019 start
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1500 students
- Hounslow, West London
- Boasts excellent exam results
- Fantastic reputation across borough and West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Behaviour Learning Mentor role.