Behaviour Mentor – Graduate Role
|Location:||London, Greater London N2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who has a 2.1 or 1st in your degree from a good university with a passion to forge a career within education?
Do you have aspirations to train to teach, but want to first gain invaluable experience within a school setting working with young people?
If you are a high academic with a passion for education then this position as Behaviour Mentor could just be the position that you are looking for! Apply today to be considered for this position! Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers ASAP!
Behaviour Mentor – Gradate Role – Key Information:
- Long-term, full-time position for the full academic year
- Paid between £350-£450 per week during term time
- Working within the inclusion/SEN/behavioural department
- Based in a warm and supportive secondary school
Behaviour Mentor – Graduate Role – The Role:
- Work 1:1 or in small groups to promote positive behaviour within the classroom and outside
- Mentor students who need extra support academically, socially and emotionally
- Communicate effectively with experienced members of your department who will train you and help you develop
- Meet regularly with parents and carers with regards to progress of your students
Behaviour Mentor – Graduate Role – Requirements
- Graduate with a 2.1 minimum in your degree
- Strong passion for education and working with young people
- Willing to learn and develop
- Experience working with young people would be highly beneficial
To apply for these fantastic positions that will allow you to stand out from the crowd, then send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today! If you are successful in being shortlisted, then you will be contacted in due course.
We have positions available in: Watford, Harrow, Brent, Camden, Islington and Haringey!