|Location:||Manchester, North West England M13 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Behaviour Mentor / Teaching Assistant – Ardwick
Calling all recent graduates keen to pursue a career in teaching!
Are you highly academic, resilient and keen to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant in a Secondary School?
Would you like to secure a teaching assistant position for supporting KS3 pupils in a new exciting secondary school in Ardwick, Manchester?
If YES, then please click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today for this Behaviour Mentor role. Interviews are being arranged ASAP.
Behaviour Mentor / Teaching Assistant
- Role starting ASAP
- Full-time position. Monday – Friday school hours
- Paid £60 – £65 per day
- Term time only
- Modern Secondary School in Ardwick, Manchester
- Interviews ASAP
- Support pupils who may display challenging behaviour
- Work with other talented graduates
- Receive excellent training and support from the school
Person specification – behaviour mentor
- 2:1 or above degree
- Ideally core subject degrees – others will be considered
- Resilient role model, able to support behaviour needs
- Passionate individual who is able to be empathetic towards pupils needs
- Previous experience working with children (in any capacity)
You will work with Key Stage 3 pupils as a Behaviour Mentor and support their learning socially, emotionally and academically. This school promotes an inclusive ethos and the Headteacher is passionate about every child receiving a first class education, regardless of background or ability.
Would you like to join this innovative Secondary School as a Behaviour Mentor? Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers as soon as possible.
Please apply ASAP as applications will close when suitable candidates are appointed.