Behaviour Support Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Behaviour Support Assistant – Primary – Leeds
Are you a graduate with a 2:1 or above degree and are looking to develop your experiences in a school setting?
Do you have previous experience managing challenging behaviour in a school setting, PRU or support worker role?
If you have similar experience this Behaviour Support Assistant role could be the perfect role for you! Please do not hesitate to apply for this unique role by sending your CV to Demi today!
Who are i-teachers?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Behaviour Support Assistant – About the Role:
- Behaviour Support Assistant- Full time role
- Support pupils with challenging behaviour
- Paid role £70- £90 per day
- Work closely with the inclusion team and teachers
- You will receive excellent support and training from day one
- Be a valued member of the team
- Deliver 1:1 intervention
- Monday – Friday (school hours)
- Interviewing now- Apply today!
Behaviour Support Assistant–The School:
- Located in Leeds, LS9
- Good graded Primary school
- Great transport links
- Excellent SLT staff
- Work with a fantastic pastoral department
- Interviews now– Behaviour Support Assistant role
Behaviour Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- Minimum of 2:1 degree classification
- Experience with challenging behaviour is essential, the school have specified the opted individual must have a few years’ experience
- Graduate must be resilient and flexible
- Enthusiastic and driven graduate
If this Behaviour Support Assistant role sounds like the perfect role for you then send your CV to Demi today to apply for this role! Do not miss out on this new long-term position today!