Biochemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £90 per Day|
Are you a biochemistry graduate who wants to start your path towards teacher training?
Would you like to dip your toes in the education pool first by working in a support role for the next academic year before diving into the deep end and committing to a teacher training course?
This thriving South London secondary are searching for biochemistry graduates to work with their students as an academic tutor, focusing on providing 1:1 & group intervention sessions.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
To register your interest please apply on this page today and attach your CV to be put forward for this Biochemistry Teaching Assistant role.
Biochemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Biochemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £450 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Biochemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Become an integral part of the school’s science department
- Support the school’s science teachers
- Biology & chemistry focus
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Biochemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in biochemistry
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about science & education
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Good graded STEM Academy:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Departments
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Biochemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant role.