Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Havering RM13 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Havering
Full academic year – Secondary school – Paid Experience – Ideal for aspiring Science Teachers
Are you a Biology student due to graduate this summer, eager to find a role where you can utilise your degree subject knowledge as a Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to gain first hand teaching experience in the Biology subject before progressing into a teacher training programme?
Furthermore, do you have prior experience supporting students/pupils in the Biology subject, and want to utilise your knowledge and experience as a Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant?
This well-respected and valued secondary school based in the Havering area is a superb setting for a passionate Biology graduate to display their subject knowledge and skillset, due to its enriched and broad curriculum, as well as its state of the art facilities and resources specific to their exceptional Science department.
In your role as a Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be working alongside the class teacher helping to structure and conduct lessons in the Biology subject, specifically designed to improve the academic ability of secondary students. You will also be tasked with supporting students in 1:1 and group sessions, working on areas of weaknesses utilising your own knowledge in the Biology subject.
Information about the role – Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- ·Full academic year
- ·September 2019 start
- ·Secondary school
- ·Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only as Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
- ·Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role – Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- ·Minimum 2:1 Biology subject degree
- ·Strong academic background
- ·Vast degree subject knowledge
- ·Enthusiastic and motivating attitude
- ·Desire to progress into Biology teaching career
- ·Professional and hard-working during school hours
- ·Ability to assist class teacher in both practical and theory lessons
Information about the school:
- ·Outstanding secondary school
- ·Exceptional Head of Science
- ·Real dedication to the academic development of their students
- ·State of the art facilities and resources
- ·Inclusive and forward thinking ethos
- ·Broad and enriched Science curriculum
If you are a recent Biology graduate intent on finding a role inside of a cohesive and experienced Science department this September, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers!