Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M9 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Greater Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Biology subject graduate to join a secondary school with a history of working with talented graduates.
In your role as a Biology Teaching Assistant you will be working alongside the class teacher, whilst also supporting students on an individual and group basis.
So, if you think this sounds ideal for you, make sure that you waste no time in applying for this sought after role as a Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant!
Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the role:
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only as Biology Teaching Assistant
- Located in Greater Manchester
- Excellent opportunity to gain first hand teaching experience
- Opportunity to progress directly into teacher training programme
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 Biology subject degree
- Excellent academic background
- Passionate about Biology
- Dedicated to providing superb standard of academic support
- Interested in progressing onto teacher training
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
- Ability to plan and conduct individual and group support sessions
Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the school:
- Excellent secondary school
- Highly regarded in local area
- Real dedication to the academic development of their students
- Modern facilities and resources
- Passionate about offering high standard of academic learning experiences
- Superb staff development programme
- History of working with talented graduates
If you are a recent Biology graduate passionate about your specialist subject, and eager to gain first hand teaching experience as a Biology Teaching Assistant, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!