Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a biology graduate who is considering taking the first steps towards a rewarding career as a science teacher?
Would you like to build up your classroom experience within a thriving science department in a support role before committing to a teacher training programme?
Start immediately at this warm & welcoming Luton secondary school supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis in this Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!
This school has a fantastic reputation of working with i-teachers graduates and offers paths to teacher training through their own schools direct programme!
The school are looking to interview immediately so please do not leave it too late or you will miss out this fantastic Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Immediate start
- Shortlisting now
Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on all sciences and specialise in your chemistry specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- A science/ biology degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Close to good bus routes
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Biology Graduate Teaching Assistant role.