Chemistry Graduate – Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bolton, North West England BL1 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid Graduate School Experience – Bolton
Are you a Chemistry Graduate who is keen to pass on your expert subject knowledge to A-Level Students who are about to take their most important exams to date?
Gain valuable classroom and teaching experience, whilst earning money and using your sought after skills.
If you are considering a career as a Teacher, then this Graduate Teaching Assistant role is the perfect opportunity because you can improve your skills and develop your knowledge, prior to embarking on teacher training.
Overview of Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, starting Feb 25th
- Interviews now – send your CV ASAP!
- Earn £65 – £70 per day, term-time only
- Fabulous experience prior to teacher training or to simply add to your CV
- Located in Bolton, Greater Manchester – Can walk from train station
What will you be doing?
- Support A-Level students on a 1:1 basis
- Help students with exam preparation
- Work with other talented graduates and share ideas!
- Earn whilst you learn so you can develop your teaching skills
- Graduate paid school experience
- In addition, create and lead your own 1:1 and group interventions
What will you need?
- 2:1 or above in a Chemistry degree
- Passion and enthusiasm to work in education
- Experience working with young people desirable/Tutoring Experience
If you have come to the conclusion that this role is perfectly suited to you, then send your CV to Holly right away.