|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Biology Teacher – September 2019 start – Birmingham
Ideal for relocating Biology Teachers, Outstanding NQTs or those looking for progression this September!
Have your circumstances changed meaning you are now keen to find an exciting Biology Teacher role in Birmingham?
Perhaps you are currently training and are looking for that perfect school to guide you through your NQT year?
As a result of recent success in their Science Department, this school are in the fortunate enough position to be looking for a new Biology Specialist.
Biology Teacher – overview of the role:
- Full-time, permanent position including a direct contract through the school
- Start date: September 2019
- Pay: MPS £23,720 – £39,406
- Location: Birmingham – excellent links to public transport
- Shortlisting ASAP – apply now – interviews already being arranged
- Open Biology Teachers / NQTs
Requirements – Biology Teacher
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by 2019
- Ideally a Biology degree, 2:1 or above, however this is not essential
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Career minded Biology Teacher and real team player
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
About the school – Biology Teacher
- Ofsted GOOD school
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Excellent Science Department and resources for pupils/teachers
- Positive and happy atmosphere with real team players working together
- Fantastic reputation within the local community
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to register your interest and apply:
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you, please send your CV to Jamie right away for consideration.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly to discuss your aspirations, the school and the application process.