|Location:||London, Islington UK|
|Salary||£29664 to £48244 per Annum|
Are you a qualified Biology Teacher with a passion for the subject, eager to find a new and exciting role inside of an inner-city school based in the Islington area?
Do you have the necessary subject knowledge and classroom management skills to make sure students are motivated and focused?
Would you want the opportunity to work inside a school with excellent Science based facilities and resources, allowing you to create excellent learning experiences for your students as a Biology Teacher?
This school based in the Islington are looking for a qualified Biology Teacher with a real passion for the subject, enthusiastic about educating secondary students and developing their academic ability through the provision of fantastic academic learning experiences.
Biology Teacher – Role Information:
- Biology Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- Paid £29,664 – £48,244 per annum
- Located in the Islington area
- Offering outstanding academic learning experiences in the Biology subject
- Organising and conducting lessons based around broad and balanced curriculum
- Supporting students struggling with specific parts of the curriculum
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
- Minimum 2:1 Science based degree
- NQT or experienced teacher
- Secondary Biology teacher training
- Strong subject knowledge
- Passionate about teaching in the subject
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to offer outstanding learning experiences to students
Information about the school:
This secondary school based in the Islington area, prides itself on its fantastic facilities and resources, designed to make sure that each teacher is able to show their full potential and create enriched lessons in their specialist subject. They make sure students are offered fantastic opportunities both inside of outside of the classroom, supported throughout their time at the school with whatever they need to thrive in their education.
The school is a two form entry secondary school, with a ‘Good’ OFSTED rating aiming to go above and beyond for its students. They are a valued member of the local community, with a close rapport with parents and guardians allowing them to really involve themselves with local events and activities. The schools location enables them to have excellent nearby public transport links, making it convenient location for both staff and students across the Islington area.
How to apply:
To apply for this excellent Biology teaching role in the Islington area, then make sure to click the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers.