Biology Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Biology Teacher – Permanent Role – Leeds
A passionate and dedicated Biology Teacher is needed at this rapidly improving secondary school in Leeds for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Biology Teacher relocating to the Leeds area after completing your teacher training in the south of England?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher looking for a new and exciting challenge in a school equipped with superb facilities and resources?
Furthermore, are you looking to join a secondary school passionate about providing their students with exemplary teaching and learning experiences?
Biology Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Leeds
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Biology lessons
- Creating superb learning experiences for your students
- Utilising subject knowledge to support students learning
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Biology Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Science subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about the education of your students
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Biology
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to be patient and supportive regarding pace of students learning
Biology Teacher – Benefits of the Role:
- Rapidly improving secondary school
- Dedicated and driven Head of Biology
- Modern ethos and values
- State of the art facilities and resources
- STEM orientated secondary school
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced Science teaching staff
- Superb staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are qualified Biology Teacher passionate about creating fun and inspiring learning experiences, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.