Biology Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS7 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Biology Teacher – Permanent Role – August/September start – Leeds
A rapidly improving secondary school based in Leeds is looking to find a passionate and dedicated Biology Teacher eager to find an exciting and motivating role in Bradford for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Biology Teacher looking to join a secondary school passionate about working with newly qualified teachers?
Maybe you are an experienced Biology Teacher looking for a new and challenging role teaching secondary students in an improving secondary school?
If this sounds like a role that could be a perfect fit for your ambitions, then make sure to apply for this role ASAP!
i-teachers is not a supply agency – we support dedicated teachers finding their next permanent positions!
Biology Teacher – The Role:
- Available to both NQT’s and experienced teachers
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Biology
- Extensive and balanced Biology subject knowledge
- Passionate about supporting your students’ academic progression
- Dedicated to making sure students receive a high standard of education
- Professional and supportive during lesson time
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Making sure students are engaged and proactive during lesson time
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Willing to participate in after school clubs and activities
Biology Teacher – Benefits
- Permanent Role
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Excellent Science department
- Modern Science based equipment and resources
- Hard working and proactive Head Teacher
- Working inside of a driven and inspiring Science department
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced staff
- TLR opportunities available for the right candidate
- Superb facilities and resources
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this Biology Teacher role at this fantastic secondary school in Leeds. This school is shortlisting ASAP and roles may be filled before the closing date.