Biology Teacher with Applied Science
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Biology Teacher with Applied Science – September 2019 start – Birmingham
Ideal for relocating Biology Teachers, Outstanding NQTs or those looking for progression this September!
If you are a Biology Specialist looking to teach your specialism only with the opportunity to teach Applied Science, then consider this fabulous, outstanding school with excellent career opportunities and a well-structured and supportive team.
- Contract: Permanent, full-time
- Start date: September 2019
- Pay: MPS £23,720 – UPS £39,406
- Location: Birmingham
- Open to NQTs: Yes
- Interview: Ongoing basis
- Benefits: Excellent CPD – TLR potential
Requirements – Biology Teacher
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by 2019
- Ideally a Biology degree or other relevant degree
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Career minded Biology Teacher and real team player
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
- Willingness to teach Applied Science
About the School – Biology Teacher
- Ofsted outstanding
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Commitment to broad and inclusive curriculum
- Excellent Science Department and resources for pupils/teachers
- Positive and happy atmosphere with real team players working together
- Fantastic reputation within the local community
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to register your interest and apply:
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you, please send your CV to Jamie right away for consideration.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly to discuss your aspirations, the school and the application process.