|Location:||London (East), Newham E15 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Biology Teacher – Science NQT
Are you a passionate Biology teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you want to work in a specialist Science school that emphasises practical learning and experiments?
This Newham school are looking to add a new Biology Teacher to their team in September!
To register your interest in this Biology Teacher opportunity and join a thriving faculty team, please simply apply now and attach your CV!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Biology Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Science teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- Inner London MPS Science Teacher salary
- TLR opportunities for the right candidate
- Interviewing now for a September start
Biology Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run immersive Biology lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Become a key member of a cohesive department
- Work closely with the Head of Science
- Be an inspirational leader and role model
Biology Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE by September 2021
- 1st or 2:1 Science based degree – Biology preference
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for Science
The ‘Good’ School:
- Newham location
- Oversubscribed Secondary and Sixth Form
- Strong sense of school and local community
- Close to excellent transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Fantastic CPD
Our far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!