|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Biology Teacher – Biology NQT – Birmingham – Permanent 2019 start
Are you ready to start your search for a new exciting Biology Teacher role for September 2019?
Maybe you are planning to relocate to Birmingham this September due to rising living costs down south?
Perhaps you are currently training, already on track for outstanding and are keen to secure the best possible Biology Teacher role?
This is a fantastic early opportunity for an inspirational Biology Teacher, who is already thinking ahead and looking at opportunities to interview!
Biology Teacher – vacancy open to Newly Qualified Biology Teachers
- Contract – Permanent direct contract through school
- Start date – September 2019
- Salary – £23,720 – £39,406 dependent on experience
- School – Ofsted GOOD School
- Location – Birmingham – close to city centre
- Additional benefits – Clear routes for progression, excellent mentoring and strong leadership
The School – Biology Teacher
- This school is oversubscribed and popular in the community
- Science department ran by an inspirational Head of Science
- Due to expansion there are genuine opportunities for progression.
- Low staff turnover – huge focus on well-being
- All students make excellent progress, including those classed as disadvantaged.
Please send your CV if you are interested in this Biology Teacher position or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat. This school are really proactive in their search for a driven Science Teacher for September.
Commutable areas: Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Wolverhampton
Teacher, Newly Qualified Teacher, NQT, Permanent, Teacher of Science, Biology Teacher, Science Teacher