Business & Finance Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Thurrock, Essex RM16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Business & Finance Graduate Teaching Assistant – Thurrock
Have you recently graduated in a Business and / or Finance subject?
Rather than work in a 9-5-office role, would you instead prefer to work with young people, inspiring them to foster a love of Business and / or Finance?
As a Business / Finance graduate teaching assistant you could earn up to £450 per week, whilst gaining invaluable school based experience prior to training to teach the following year, should you wish to do so.
Business and Finance Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- ·Long-term role
- ·Starting immediately or in September
- ·Paid £350 – £450 per week
- ·Superb school with excellent support and training
- ·Work alongside outstanding Business and Finance teachers
- ·Train to teach the following year (if you choose to do so)
- ·Build exceptional experience which will enable you to become a fantastic educator
- ·Friendly & welcoming school
- ·Respectful students who are eager to learn
- ·Interviewing ASAP
Business and Finance Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Information:
- ·Work 1:1 and in small groups with students
- ·Plan, deliver and assess intervention sessions
- ·Assist teachers within the Business and Finance department
- ·Gain experience and take on responsibility as your confidence grows
- ·Collaborate with other Graduate Teaching Assistants
Business and Finance Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- ·Russell Group/Top 10 University Graduate
- ·Degree 2.1 or 1st – Business and Finance subject
- ·A passion and desire to work with young people
- ·Some experience working with young people previously e.g. tutoring, volunteering etc.
- ·Confident individual who can collaborate with others to ensure the best outcomes
- ·Excellent communicator
Business and Finance Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes to become a Business and Finance Graduate Teaching Assistant, click ‘apply now’ and submit your CV. If you are shortlisted, you will receive a telephone call to discuss your application further.
Interested in the role, but wrong location? We also work with schools in the following boroughs, so feel free to get in touch: Enfield, Haringey, Hackney, Islington, Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Barking, Dagenham, Havering and Thurrock.