Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT
|Location:||London, London (South) SE1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29664 to £40372 per Annum|
Are you a Business & Economics Teacher who is waiting to land their dream role at a school that boasts excellent behaviour, tremendous results and a fantastic team work ethic?
An Outstanding graded Secondary School based are looking to appoint a confident and inspiring Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT to join their team this September!
This fantastic Business Studies & Economics Teacher role would be a great career step for the most experienced Teachers as well as an NQT candidate who is looking for fantastic support at a thriving Inner London school.
Register your interest today in this fantastic Business Studies & Economics Teacher role by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent Business Studies & Economics Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,664 – £40,372 Business Studies & Economics Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Business Studies & Economics lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Business Studies & Economics
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the Humanities department
Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in RE related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Room to progress with the school
- Southwark, Inner & South London
- Superb behaviour
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Business Studies & Economics Teacher role.