Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a Business & Economics Teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge for September?
Do you want to be part of a thriving academy trust that has turned the standards and behaviour round at this West London secondary & sixth form?
This Ealing Secondary School based are looking to appoint a confident and inspiring Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT to join their team this September!
This fantastic Business Studies & Economics Teacher role would be a great career step for the most experienced Teachers as well as an NQT candidate who is looking for fantastic support at a thriving Inner London school.
Register your interest today in this fantastic Business Studies & Economics Teacher role by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent Business Studies & Economics Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Business Studies & Economics Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now for September role
- Virtual interview to be arranged
Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Business Studies & Economics lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Business Studies & Economics
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the Humanities department
Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in RE related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
Upcoming secondary school, part of an Outstanding trust:
- Outstanding graded academy trust by OfSTED
- Secondary school with over 1000 students
- Ealing borough, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant Trust CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Business Studies & Economics Teacher role.