Business Studies & Economics Teacher
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) UB5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a relocating Business Studies & Economics Teacher searching for a fresh challenge?
Do you wish to work at a West London based in a thriving community that fully supports its teaching team?
Whether you are relocating or your current role hasn’t worked out, this Business Studies & Economics Teacher role would be ideal for you!
If you have been graded as Good or Outstanding in your last teacher observations then this Ealing borough secondary wants to hear from you!
Simply apply for this rewarding Business Studies & Economics Teacher role today on this page and please attach your CV!
Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent Business Studies Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Business Studies Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Business Studies & Economics lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Business Studies & Economics
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the Humanities department
Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in Business / Economics related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Engaging and passion for subject
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Over 1500 students
- Room to progress within the school
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Business Studies & Economics Teacher role.