Business Studies Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£340 to £360 per Week|
Business Studies Graduate Learning Mentor – Birmingham
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Perhaps you are a passionate individual with a wealth of specialist Business studies knowledge and are looking to secure your first educational role in a fantastic school?
Furthermore, are you looking for the perfect role to step into teaching where you can engage with students on a more comprehensive level?
If this Business Studies Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Business Studies Graduate Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £340 – £360 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Work with other like-minded graduates
- Supportive inclusion department
Business Studies Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic chemistry department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Business Studies Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Business Studies (IT will also be considered)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Business Studies Graduate Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Business Studies Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!