Business Studies Teacher Permanent
|Salary||GBP£22,917 - £38,633 (MPS - UPS)|
Business Studies Teacher – Permanent – January 2019 start or ASAP thereafter
This fantastic school is looking for a Business Studies Teacher for a January or ASAP start! Both experienced Teachers and NQT’s welcome to apply!
This vacancy is open to Business Studies Teachers who are looking for a new challenge, relocating or perhaps looking for a school that is more closely aligned with your own personal vision and values.
Business Studies Teacher –
- Permanent role starting January 2019 or ASAP thereafter
- Teaching up to KS5
- Fantastic reputation throughout the community
- £22,917 – £38,633 (MPS – UPS)
- Supportive team and inclusive team
- Centrally located Birmingham 11-18 Secondary School – B12
Business Studies Teacher – The School:
- Experienced Business Teacher to teach up to KS5
- Outstanding education provider that is consistently good
- Opportunities to progress
- Excellent continuous professional development to all of its staff
- If you are a Business Studies NQT at this school, you will be mentored by outstanding Business Teachers
- Emphasis on team work and support here – team players and positive attitude essential!
- The leader of this wonderful school has a clear vision and high expectations
- Inspirational Head Teacher has an ethos that all students deserve a quality education
Business Teacher – How to Apply:
Simply send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers for consideration. If you are successfully shortlisted, you will be contacted to discuss your preferences and the school in more detail.
Commutable areas: Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sandwell, Dudley
Teacher, Business Studies, Permanent, Teacher of Business Studies