Business Studies Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, London (West) SW11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you searching for Business Studies Teacher opportunity for January within an Outstanding Inner London secondary school?
Do you wish to work at a secondary & sixth form that not only puts extra measures in place to ensure their students reach their true potential but also commits to staff development?
Start 2021 at this thriving Wandsworth secondary working as a Business Studies Teacher within not only a cohesive department but a warm & welcoming teaching team!
Whether you are an experienced teacher or an NQT, this role would be ideal for an engaging and passionate educator!
Register your interest today in this fantastic Business Studies Teacher role by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Business Studies Teacher – Benefits:
- Business Studies Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 Business Studies Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now for an immediate interview
- January 2021 start
Business Studies Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Business Studies lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Business Studies
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Business Studies Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in Business / Economics related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a major academy trust
- Fantastic CPD
- Wandsworth, Inner & South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Business Studies Teacher role.