Business Studies Teacher – NQT
|Location:||London, London (South) SE1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29664 to £40372 per Annum|
Are you still searching high and low for a supportive and welcoming school for your next Business Studies Teacher role?
Do you wish to work at an Inner London secondary & sixth form that not only puts extra measures in place to ensure their students reach their true potential but also commit to staff development?
Start September at this Southwark secondary working as a Business Studies Teacher within not only a cohesive department but a warm & welcoming teaching team!
Register your interest today in this fantastic Business Studies Teacher role by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Business Studies & Economics Teacher – NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent Business Studies Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,664 – £40,372 Business Studies Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Business Studies Teacher – NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Business Studies lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Business Studies & Economics
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the Humanities department
Business Studies Teacher – NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in Business / Economcs related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Room to progress with the school
- Southwark, Inner & South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Business Studies Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Southwark, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs:, Brent, Camden, Croydon, Ealing, Greenwich, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Wandsworth & Westminster.