|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £43685 per Annum|
We are seeking a dynamic Business Teacher to join an Outstanding sixth form college. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach offering Business Studies at AS and A-Level, as well as Business at BTEC Level 2 and Level 3.
Are you a passionate Business Teacher you’re searching for a new role?
Perhaps you’d like to work in a friendly, welcoming, and positive environment where you’d receive positive support from exceptional colleagues and leaders who care about those they work with?
If so, this Business Teacher role could be the next exciting opportunity for you. Click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Jessica today!
Business Teacher – The Role
- Permanent role, full-time
- MPS – UPS
- Deliver inspirational lessons which ensure students make rapid progress
- Teaching Business Studies at AS and A-Level
- Teaching Business at BTEC Level 2 and Level 3
- Open to newly qualified teachers, both school and college trained
Business Teacher – The College
- Hugely popular and highly successful Sixth Form College near central Birmingham
- Happy, caring, and supportive community of staff and students who value the wide range of backgrounds, beliefs and cultures
- Rated as Outstanding by Ofsted since 2017
- 99% A-Level and 100% BTEC Level 3 pass rate
- Students’ progress is ranked in the top 20% of all colleges in the country
- First-class facilities
Business Teacher – The Benefits
- Extensive professional development and career opportunities
- Occupational pension scheme (either Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme)
- BHSF – private healthcare insurance plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free annual travel card loans
- Discounted college gym membership
- A clear strategy for the positive well-being of staff
- Excellent support for newly qualified teachers
Business Teacher – Person Specification
- QTS (or working towards)
- Expertise in the field of Business
- Experience delivering Business Studies at KS4 and KS5
- Positive like-minded individual with a passion for working with young people to transform their lives for the better
- Have drive and determination to help students achieve and who cares a great deal about their development and well-being.
We are a team of education recruitment consultants dedicated to making a positive difference to education through placing high quality candidates. We are extremely proud to be the highest rated education recruitment consultancy in the UK. Our approach is entirely personal – we pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our candidates and schools to ensure the best possible fit. We don’t do day-to-day supply we only focus on providing long-term and permanent teaching jobs.