Challenging Behaviour Graduate Support Mentor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS3 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £400 per Week|
Early Years Teaching Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and confident graduate looking for a rewarding career in education and to develop skills as an Early Years Teaching Assistant role.
Do you have the ability to inspire and improve pupils’ outcomes for the full academic year, whilst building your teaching skills?
Make sure you do not miss this exciting opportunity to Step into Teaching and gain some amazing paid school experience. Please apply for these Early Years Teaching Assistant role by sending your CV to Demi today!
Early Years Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Early Years Teaching Assistant- full time role
- Gain experience prior to teacher training
- Paid experience – £69 – £96 daily rate (term time only)
- Build your experience as you develop your confidence
- Support students in the classroom as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Located in Leeds (LS3)
- Long-term opportunity in one school
- Shortlisting and interviewing now – don’t delay your application
- ASAP start
- Early Years Teaching Assistant- Apply today!
Early Years Teaching Assistant– Person Specification
- Early Years Teaching Assistant- Full time role
- Graduate role – 2:1 or above degree required
- Psychology/Educational degrees preferred
- Strong academic background- preferred
- Willing to work with diverse student populations
- Must have a clear commitment to education and teaching
- Empathy and ability to work with all staff members as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Some experience working with young people is extremely advantageous
- Early Years Teaching Assistant- Graduate role
Early Years Teaching Assistant – The School
- Early Years Teaching Assistant- Interviews are ongoing- shortlisting now!
- Primary School in Leeds
- High achieving Primary school
- Potential to go onto a permanent contract
- Inspirational Head Teacher and teaching staff who invest in your future
- Opportunity to forge long-term career in same school
- Hard working and supportive members of staff
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this highly rewarding Early Years Teaching Assistant role, then apply now and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!