Chemistry Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £90 per Day|
Are you a chemistry graduate who is considering starting your path towards a rewarding career as a science teacher?
Do you want to build up classroom experience first supporting a thriving science department as a Chemistry Graduate Academic Mentor?
Put your degree, knowledge, and passion to fantastic use by working at this progressive secondary & sixth form based in Lambeth as a Chemistry Graduate Academic Mentor!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
To register your interest please apply on this page today and attach your CV to be put forward for this Chemistry Graduate Academic mentor role.
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Chemistry Graduate Academic Mentor role
- £450 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- September 2021 start
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the schools science department
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions to students
- Focus on your chemistry / science subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a chemistry related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about chemistry, science & education
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Good graded STEM Academy:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Departments
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant role.