Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Beaconsfield, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding science teaching career in this fantastic Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor!
Based at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form, this school would be an ideal environment to start your path towards teaching training!
Aspiring science teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor your details will be sent straight to the schools senior leadership team!
Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £350– £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring chemistry / science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your chemistry / science subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a chemistry /science related subject
- Passionate about science & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor role.