Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Are you a recent chemistry graduate who is seriously considering teacher training but wishes to gain some classroom experience first?
Would you relish the opportunity to spend the upcoming academic year supporting a cohesive science department by working as a Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor?
Put your degree, knowledge and passion for science / chemistry to fantastic use by working at this thriving STEM specialist secondary school & sixth form based in Lambeth!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be put forward for this highly rewarding Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor role!
Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £425 – £450 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer 1:1 and group study sessions to students
- Focus on your chemistry / science subject specialism
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the science department
Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in chemistry / science subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & science
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is desired
The Good graded STEM Academy:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Departments
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Graduate Academic Tutor role.