Chemistry Graduate Intervention Coach
|Location:||London, London (East) IG1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Chemistry Graduate Intervention Coach – Redbridge (IG1)
Are you a recent 2:1 or first class Chemistry graduate who is eager to secure a long-term role within a fantastic school?
Perhaps you have prior experience teaching young people, and want to utilise and enhance your experience as a Chemistry intervention coach?
This role is perfect for a passionate individual who would relish the opportunity to share their specialist chemistry knowledge with young eager minds and hopes to inspire the next generation of chemists!
If this Chemistry Graduate Intervention Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Chemistry Graduate Intervention Coach – Key Information:
- Based in Redbridge
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Chemistry Graduate Intervention Coach – The Role:
- Fantastic Chemistry department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Chemistry Graduate Intervention Coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Chemistry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Chemistry Graduate Intervention Coach – How to Apply:
If this Chemistry Graduate Intervention Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock