Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London RM10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – Dagenham (RM10)
Are you a high achieving, ambitious chemistry graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps you are a dedicated individual with a compassionate and committed personality?
Furthermore would you relish the opportunity to work with students on a more comprehensive level, where you can closely monitor their progress and support them on a more manageable level?
If this Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Dagenham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Fantastic science facilities and resources
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive chemistry department
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Supporting department working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Chemistry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.