Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London IG11 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – Barking (IG11)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Perhaps you are a passionate individual with a passion to get young people excited about and engaged in your subject?
This role is perfect for an individual who is looking for the perfect opportunity to share their specialist subject knowledge with bright young minds eager to learn!
If this Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Barking
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Fantastic Chemistry facilities & resources
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive Chemistry department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Chemistry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Chemistry Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.