Chemistry Graduate Mentor
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Chemistry Graduate Mentor –
Are you a chemistry graduate with a 2:1 or higher looking to gain invaluable classroom experience before embarking on teacher training?
This school in Southwark is currently looking for talented and ambitious STEM graduates to work in their school to help support students, and give them a strong, fresh start after a disrupted 2020.
If you are a chemistry (or STEM) graduate and are considering a future in teaching, or perhaps are currently tutoring but looking for a similar yet different role, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers to apply to be a Chemistry Graduate Mentor today!
Chemistry Graduate Mentor – the school –
- Supports students’ development by challenging them with a varied curriculum
- Provide stimulating lessons to encourage deep thought
- Wants to build students’ confidence
- Located in Southwark SE17
- Great transport links
Chemistry Graduate Mentor – key responsibilities –
- Adapt language to suit varied abilities
- Use simplistic language to explain complex topics
- Monitor and track student’s progress
- Be someone students feel comfortable asking questions to
- Empathise with the stress GCSE/A-Level students are experiencing
If you think you can positively contribute to student’s school life by adding to their school support network, then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!