Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London N18 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Enfield
A unique and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a talented Chemistry graduate to join a flourishing Science department in the Enfield area this September as a Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant!
Are you a recent Chemistry subject graduate eager to find a role in which you will be able to utilise your excellent chemistry subject knowledge?
Maybe you are keen on a career as a Chemistry Teacher, and want to gain exciting and rewarding experience as a Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to develop your teaching skillset alongside a cohesive and knowledgeable Science department as a Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant?
If you are a recent Chemistry Graduate with a 2:1 or above, preferably from a Russell Group university, eager to join a secondary school with a real sense of pride and admiration for their Science department, then don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity and apply now!
Information about the role – Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- ·Supporting the academic development of students in the Chemistry subject
- ·Planning and conducting practical/theory lessons alongside class teacher
- ·Opportunity to gain invaluable experience as a Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
- ·Full academic year
- ·September 2019 start
- ·Secondary school
- ·Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only as Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
- ·Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role – Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- ·Minimum 2:1 Chemistry subject degree – Russell Group University preferred
- ·Strong academic background
- ·Extensive degree subject knowledge
- ·Zealous and supportive attitude
- ·Passionate about a career in secondary education as Chemistry Teacher
- ·Brilliant organisation and communication skills
Information about the school:
- ·Well respected and supportive secondary school
- ·Excellent secondary Science department
- ·State of the art Science based facilities and resources
- ·Enriched and balanced curriculum
- ·Dedication to providing superb academic learning experiences
- ·Exemplary CPD programme
- ·Valued member of local community
If you are a recent Chemistry graduate intent on finding a role where you can display your specialist subject knowledge and teaching ability, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers!