Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, North West England SK6 UK|
|Salary||£62 to £70 per Day|
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid Graduate School Experience – September start
Are you a Chemistry Graduate who is keen to pass on your expert subject knowledge to eager to learn pupils?
Gain valuable classroom and teaching experience, whilst earning money and using your sought after subject knowledge.
If you are considering a career as a Teacher, then this Graduate Teaching Assistant role is the perfect opportunity because you can improve your skills and develop your knowledge, prior to embarking on teacher training.
Overview of Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, starting September 19
- Earn £65 – £70 per day, term-time only
- Fabulous experience prior to teacher training or to simply add to your CV
- Schools located in Stockport (Choice of Schools)
What will you be doing?
- Supporting students on a 1:1 basis
- Help students with exam preparation
- Work with other talented graduates and share ideas
- Earn whilst you learn so you can develop your teaching skills
- Graduate paid school experience
- In addition, create and lead your own 1:1 and group interventions
What will you need?
- 2:1 or above in a Chemistry degree
- Aspiring Teacher
- Passion and enthusiasm to work in education
- Experience working with young people desirable/Tutoring Experience
If you have come to the conclusion that this role is perfectly suited to you, or you would like to hear more, then send your CV to Holly right away.