Chemistry Graduate – Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK4 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Chemistry Graduate role – Teaching Assistant – September start – Stockport
Are you a Science graduate who specialises in Chemistry, passionate about your degree subject?
Do you have a desire to inspire future generations in your passion for chemistry & science in general?
If you are considering a career in teaching but would like to gain more vital experience before committing to teacher training, this could be the perfect role for you.
This fantastic secondary school in Stockport requires an ambitious Chemistry graduate who has a genuine desire to pursue a career in education working as a Science Teaching Assistant initially, with the opportunity to train to teach through the school the following academic year!
Chemistry Teaching Assistant
- Chemistry Graduate role
- Paid £300-£315 per week
- Work 30 hours Monday – Friday
- Ideal for an aspiring Chemistry Teacher
- Excellent training and development provided
- Chemistry Teaching Assistant
- Work 1:1 with pupils and in the classroom/lab
- Position starting September – full academic year
Person Specification – Chemistry Graduate
- Chemistry or related degree, 2:1 or above (other Science subjects are welcome to apply)
- Strong academic background including A-Levels
- Desire to pursue a career in education
- Previous experience working with/tutoring children ideal but not essential
About the role – Chemistry Teaching Assistant
The Head of Science leads a successful department and is looking for an ambitious graduate to join their supportive science department in September. The Head of Science will be your mentor throughout your time at the school and will allow you to access plenty of training in order to allow you to develop as a Teaching Assistant.
You will work with pupils who have been identified as needing additional assistance, 1:1 or in small groups. You will also have the opportunity to work in class alongside the teacher and in practical’s.
If you are an aspiring teacher with a science degree and would like to gain a full year’s worth of experience in this amazing school then apply for this role today! Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.