Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA3 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you an engineering, maths or science graduate looking to gain invaluable school experience before embarking on teacher training?
This ‘outstanding’ school are currently looking for talented and ambitious STEM graduates to work in school and boost attainment and progress with their students!
This Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant is the perfect opportunity that would allow you to utilise your skills and knowledge developed during your degree and transfer your passion of your subject across to the next generation of pupils to inspire and educate them!
Register your interest in this Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant role by clicking ‘apply now’ to send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers!!
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- ·Earn whilst you learn with this brilliant STEM Teaching Assistant role
- ·£350 – £450 per week or annual salary
- ·Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- ·Ideal experience for aspiring Engineering, Science or Maths Teachers
- ·Superb facilities and resources
- ·Shortlisting now, apply ASAP!
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- ·Deliver 1:1 and group intervention sessions
- ·Display a passion for Maths, Science and STEM subjects
- ·Differentiate according to individual pupils needs
- ·Working with amazing facilities and talented teachers
- ·Supportive and passionate Head teacher
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- ·1st or 2:1 degree in Engineering, Maths or Science
- ·Passionate about education
- ·Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- ·Aspiring future teacher
- ·Previous experience working with children – desirable
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers to apply for this Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant role.