Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you a chemistry graduate who is considering a rewarding career as a science teacher?
Do you want to build up your teaching skills and transfer your passion for chemistry across to the classroom in a teaching assistant role first before taking the path towards teacher training?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding chemistry / science teaching career in this fantastic Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary & sixth form!
Past chemistry & science graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2021 now!
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £410– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring Chemistry / Science Teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- September 2021 start
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the science department & teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Focus on your chemistry subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in chemistry or a related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for chemistry, science, STEM & education
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant role.