Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Salford, Salford M6 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Salford
Are you a recent Chemistry graduate with a 2:1 or above, who is considering a career in teaching?
Do you have a real passion for your degree subject, and want the opportunity to utilise your degree subject knowledge as a Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Furthermore, are you looking for the opportunity to work alongside a committed and supportive Science department as a Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant?
If so, this excellent role could be ideal for you!
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – about the role
- Planning and conducting 1:1 intervention sessions
- Be part of the schools Covid catch up plan
- Utilising subject knowledge in both individual and group support sessions
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only as Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Located in the Salford area
- Excellent experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
- Start in November
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Requirements for the role:
- Chemistry degree, 2:2 or above
- Excellent academic background
- Passionate about your subject and education
- Aspiring teachers
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
- Ability to provide 1:1 and group support
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the school:
- Excellent links to public transport
- Happy and vibrant atmosphere
- Real dedication to providing exceptional learning experiences
- Modern facilities and resources
How to apply: please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!