Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Salary||GBP£300-£325 per week|
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Wolverhampton
Have you considered teacher training upon graduating but decide you needed to gain more experience before making a final decision?
Would you like to make a difference to a school in a deprived area by becoming a Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant?
This supportive and successful secondary school found in Wolverhampton are looking for a bright and ambitious Chemistry Graduate to start in their Science department as a teaching assistant.
Graduate Chemistry Teaching Assistant –
- Chemistry Graduate role
- Full-time, long-term position
- Earn up to £325 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Ideal post before undertaking teacher training
- 2:1 degree or above in Chemistry
- Ideally from a Russell Group University
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Ability to keep students engaged
- Dynamic and personable
- Strong degree and A Levels required
- Exceptional Secondary School based in Wolverhampton
- Excellent training and support programmes
- Close to transport links
- High achieving Science department
- Popular within the local community
To be considered for this exciting History teaching assistant position, send your CV over to Declan at i-teachers by clicking apply today