Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Salary||GBP£300-£325 per week|
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant – Sandwell
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Chemistry – Graduate Role – Sandwell
Have you recently obtained a Chemistry degree from a Russell Group university and now looking to secure your dream role?
Is a role in industry something you have considered but feel as though your skills would be better placed in a role where you could help and inspire others?
Perhaps you would relish in the opportunity to show the importance of chemistry to the next generation in a paid role as a Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant.
If you feel you could be a perfect Graduate Teaching Assistant in a high achieving Chemistry department please click ‘Apply’ below.
Graduate Chemistry Role –
- Chemistry Graduate role
- Full-time, long-term position
- Earn up to £325 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training
- 2:1 degree or above in Chemistry
- Ideally from a Russell Group University
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Ability to keep students engaged
- Dynamic and personable
- Strong degree and A Levels required
- Exceptional Secondary School based in Sandwell
- Excellent training and support programmes
- Close to transport links
- High achieving Science department
- Supportive teaching staff
- Popular within the local community
To be considered for this exciting Chemistry teaching assistant position, send your CV over to Declan at i-teachers by clicking apply today!