Chemistry Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
Chemistry Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Paid Experience – Full-time
Are you a recent Chemistry graduate who is keen to pass on your outstanding subject knowledge and enthusiasm for learning onto the next generation?
Perhaps you are an aspiring Science Teacher but first want to test the water before diving into your training?
Do you want to earn whilst you learn and ensure that you feel equipped to deal with the challenges on teacher training?
If you are considering a career within education, but have not quite made up your mind, then consider an i-teachers ‘Step into Teaching’ placement to help you to decide!
Overview of Chemistry Teaching Assistant
- Full time position for the academic year 2019 – 2020
- Paid between £325 – £350 per day, during term time
- Great transport links nearby
- Opportunity to gain important experience
- Able to widen your skill set and expertise on the profession
- Supporting students on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Assisting the teacher with creating excellent classroom resources
- Inspiring and pushing your students to reach their goals
- Work with talented and experienced practitioners who can help mould your future teaching
- Helping students with exams and assessments
- 1 minimum in your degree from a good university
- Prior experience working with students would be ideal but not essential
- Motivational attitude with the desire to make a positive impact upon your new school and the students
- You will be somebody with a genuine interest and passion to move into education
If you are interested in the position and you feel you would be the perfect fit, then send your CV to Jamie straight away to be considered!