Chemistry Newly Qualified Teacher – NQT
|Location:||London (West), Wandsworth SW11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a Chemistry NQT who would you like to start the next academic year at a high performing secondary & sixth form who is known for its excellent behaviour?
This Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form are looking to add an energetic and focused chemistry teacher to their thriving Science department.
Based in the heart of Wandsworth, this thriving secondary school is part of a thriving academy trust that offers fantastic CPD and support.
Become part of this cohesive and successful science department, not matter your specialism, by simply applying on this page today!
Chemistry Newly Qualified Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Chemistry Newly Qualified Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Chemistry / Science Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Chemistry Newly Qualified Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run science lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Specialism in chemistry
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level science exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving science department
Chemistry Newly Qualified Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 chemistry or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for science and STEM
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Part of a thriving & highly popular academy trust
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1500 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Wandsworth, Inner London location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Newly Qualified Teacher role.