|Location:||Manchester, North West England M20 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher – September 2020 start – Manchester
Ideal for relocating Chemistry Teachers, Outstanding NQTs or those looking for progression this September!
Have your circumstances changed meaning you are now keen to find an exciting Chemistry Teacher role in Manchester?
Perhaps your current school is not the right fit and you would like to join a school that aligns with your teaching style, ethos and values?
As a result of recent success in their Science Department, this school are in the fortunate enough position to be looking for a new Chemistry Specialist.
Chemistry Teacher – overview of the role:
- Full-time, permanent position including a direct contract through the school
- Start date: September 2020
- Pay: MPS £24373 – £40490
- Location: Manchester – excellent links to public transport including tram and bus
- Interviews will be held as soon as possible, on an going basis
- Open Chemistry Teachers / NQTs
Requirements – Chemistry Teacher
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by 2020
- Ideally a Chemistry degree, 2:1 or above, however this is not essential
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Career minded Chemistry Teacher and real team player
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
About the school – Chemistry Teacher
- Ofsted GOOD school
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Higher than average proportion of pupil premium students
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Excellent Science Department and resources for pupils/teachers
- Positive and happy atmosphere with real team players working together
- Real hub for the local community with outreach programmes
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to register your interest and apply:
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you, please send your CV to Holly right away for consideration.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly to discuss your aspirations, the school and the application process.