|Location:||Bromley, Greater London BR1 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher –Bromley
If you are an outstanding Chemistry graduate looking to go into teaching; why not come and join one of the most popular and established schools in Bromley?
Do you ideally want to move onto the next stage of your career and need school experience to enable you to apply for a PGCE?
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Science graduate who would welcome an exciting post at a forward thinking Bromley school.
Science Teacher with Chemistry Specialism
- Chemistry Teacher role – KS3/4/5
- Perfect for outstanding Chemistry graduates
- Science Teacher with Chemistry Specialism
- Great location – easily accessible via public transport
- Immediate start
- Expanding Science Department with development opportunity
- Great facilities
- September 2020 start
Chemistry Teacher – Job description
- Chemistry Teacher or Chemistry NQT
- Experienced Chemistry Teacher or NQT’s welcome to apply
- Secondary School based in Bromley
- Chemistry Teacher KS3 – KS4 with opportunities for KS5 teaching
- Superb facilities
- MPS – UPS – Outer London
- £28,355 – £44,541 per annum
- Start in September 2020
- Interviewing through Skype/or upcoming months
Person Specification – Chemistry Teacher or Chemistry NQT:
- UK QTS by September 2020
- 2:1 or above on your Chemistry related degree
- Strong academic background
- Consistent ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Teaching
- A strong desire to raise standards and achievement
This Chemistry Teacher role involves you teaching and supporting in the teaching of the school’s high-achieving Science Department. You will work closely with the department of Science teachers, benefitting from the guidance of Science leaders and play an active part in producing new learning opportunities for pupils of all age and ability ranges.
This is a high achieving secondary school is not only fully invested in the progress of their students but it is also devoted to the development of outstanding graduates.
Set in modern buildings with excellent resources, staff aim to create a fresh and innovative curriculum and learning environment for their students, exposing you to fantastic teaching practice.
If you are an ambitious Chemistry Teacher, passionate about supporting a high-quality level of Science education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, then click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV and covering letter to i-teachers.